- You are a summation of talents, skills, and characteristics that no one else has.
- In each moment, follow your pulse and choose what you love.
- Love God and do what you want.
- Spend one day each month to wind down, whatever it may mean for you personally. (e.g. read by the pool, visit an art museum, try a new place alone)
- It's okay to cry.
- There is a light at the end of every tunnel.
- Focus on what makes you happy. Do more of it.
- There is nothing you can not do if you try.
- Strive harder. Work better. Love more.
- Live the life you've always imagined.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
The Olsen twins have always been a big part of my childhood (I grew up watching Mary Kate and Ashley TV series, Full House, most of thei...
This weekend, Justin and I took a break from the dreadful heat waves in my hometown and cooled off at the Santa Monica beach in Califor...