I watched New Year's Eve on Tuesday, and despite it being a mediocre movie, it still inspired me to make a bucket list. In the movie, Ingrid (above) hires Paul (Zac Efron) to help complete a list of things she wants to do before she dies. In my opinion, I think everybody should have a bucket list. It's sort of like writing down the big dreams we've had in life and seeing how many we could accomplish. For me, simply typing it out makes me feel anxious and happy :D
I've excluded personal listings, but here's a few I have on my list:
- Eat at a restaurant from each of the 50 states
- Travel all 7 continents
- Eat pho in Vietnam, sushi in Japan, and cheesecake in New York
- Own a teacup Yorkie named MJ and a baby Husky named Mischa
- Live in the U.K.
- Go bungee jumping with a lover
- Watch my sisters get married
- Build a treehouse
- Work for a magazine company
- Complete my b-list!
Unknowingly, the list got sorted from the more difficult things to smaller things. Anyway, creating this list helped me to be more optimistic about the future :)