Sunday, November 20, 2011

Anticipating December

December is my favorite month, and you can probably guess why! Our birthdays, the weather, wishing for snow, Christmas, and the holiday break! There are so many things to come in a matter of just a few weeks. Anyway, here are a few things I picked up this week:



I don't know where all my black bags went, so I picked this one up at Foreign Exchange. I really like the black and gold contrast - it goes with almost anything! However, there might be one too many pockets.. haha :)



I also purchased a new cover for my phone, it was about time! It's transparent and it's purple. I prefer hard-silicone over rubber or hard-shell because it's thin but still has strong protection.

Today's weather was the coldest out of this entire week..I'm really bundled up!

Keep warm, everyone :)
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

The xx - I Dare You