Monday, November 21, 2011

Jewelry Collection

Ta-da! Here's my most recent accessory collection:


^ This standing bronze bird jewelry stand was purchase online at Urban Outfitters in their Apartment collection. I love it!


I picked up these two rings at Forever 21 while I was shopping for my winter coat. The silver one is elastic and the gold ring is solid metal. Simple and dainty.







From my polish collection, I find myself wearing these colors the most (I forgot red! I wore the polish a couple days ago and I must have misplaced it..boo hoo!) I don't like my nail color to be too bold or fancy, I just like it to go with whatever I'm wearing.
I also picked up the deep purple/burgundy last week because I felt it fit with the season! I will be trying it on soon :)

For a future update, I'm thinking of putting up a video! We'll see how it goes :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey sally, what amazing post! thank you so much for your comment! Where are you from? I've been in CA two years ago, I've been is San Jose, to my american friends, I come from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watches! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me wanna go on jewelry shopping! can i have some of your pleaseeeee please please :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome, keep it up! i'll definitely be coming back!
    and i hope you'll come by and visit sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog and Im going to follow! you are very beautiful :)

    xx
    follow back?
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The xx - I Dare You