Monday, January 30, 2017

Some News

I need to document how excited I am for all the changes that will be happening! February will be the start of a new city, new job, new vibes... I'm flowing with ideas left and right, thinking about the endless possibilities.

My husband and I are making our first move (alone) together to the heart of LA in Downtown. We fell in love with our place the moment we walked in. Along with our move, I'm nervous yet thrilled to venture on a new journey with Compassion International, a nonprofit Christian organization that does incredible global work with transparent integrity. I hope I can make high impact for the company. Finally, I'm excited to see Colorado! (To visit the Compassion headquarters). I'm excited for some me-time, to travel and discover on my own.

I'm fixing my heart to enjoy the time I have now, and grab the opportunities I hold in my hands. I softly vow to only look to another's backyard for uplifting inspiration, and never to compare. I think it's a powerful things to feel content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The xx - I Dare You