1. Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don’t stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just… start. -Ijeoma Umebinyuo
2. Well, let it pass; April is over, April is over. There are all kinds of love in the world, but never the same love twice. - F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Sensible Thing”
3. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. - Robin Williams, "Dead Poets Society"
4. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Someday you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen. "
6. For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over again - F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. You do not owe yourself to anyone. not your body, your mind, your attention, or your time. you do not owe them your thoughts or your affection. you do not owe them words. no matter what, no matter how long you’ve been together, or how many drinks they bought, or how much they love and need you, you do not owe them sex or to pleasure them in any way. you do not owe anyone even the smallest bit of your comfort. you do not show love by bending your own will, by pushing your boundaries, by submitting. proof of love should never be your own ruin, not for anyone, not ever - that isn’t love, that’s conquest. -Marina V.
8. I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was. — Sade Andria Zabala, Thought of the Day: Self-Discovery
9. 연필은 쓰던 걸 멈추고 몸을 깎아야 할 때도 있어. 당장은 좀 아파도 심을 더 예리하게 쓸 수 있지. 너도 그렇게 고통과 슬픔을 견뎌내는 법을 배워야 해. 그래야 더 나은 사람이 될 수 있는 거야. — 파울로 코엘료
10. You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it. -Benjamin Mee, We Bought a Zoo